Saturday, March 13, 2010

*Pitiful E-mails

                             "Hypocrites" by Spiritual Oasis


Recently I've received many e-mails which attempt to bash President Obama. These pitiful e-mails attempt to show, in their feeble way, how Obama "prayed with the Muslims," or "Obama is a closet Muslim," or "Obama is not an American." These e-mails can be quickly refuted by just a little bit of research. I enjoy the research. I try to send the results of my research back to the person who sent me the original e-mail. But I'm noticing something unsettling. These same people, many who claim to be "people of God" and "Christians," do NOT do anything with these  refutations. Neither do they notify the people on THEIR "send" list that there was a problem with the issues in the original e-mail. These people continue to prove that their HATRED is STRONGER than their desire to find the TRUTH. As a result they will always be in the dark.. at their own doing. Unfortunately those who received the original false, fake e-mail may continue to believe the lies and falsehood too. No wonder it's easy to manipulate the American public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment