Tuesday, March 16, 2010

*Jon Michael Turner

An American Marine who finally saw the light and the error
of the Iraq war
.

How to spread the word: Iraq War - Jon Michael Turner


This is a 2006 interview with Jon Michael Turner who served with Kilo Company, 3rd Battalion, 8th Marines as an automatic machine gunner in Iraq. There's a term, "Once a Marine, always a Marine." But there's also the term, "Eat the apple, F the corps, I don't work for you no more."


"Stripping his medals and ribbons from his chest and throwing them into the audience to the applause of attendees at Winter Soldier. Turner then went on to describe some of his time in Iraq. JON MICHAEL TURNER On April 18, 2006, I had my first confirmed killed. This man was innocent. I don't know his name. I called him "the fat man." He was walking back to his house, and I shot him in front of his friend and his father. The first round didn't kill him, after I had hit him up here in his neck area. And afterwards he started screaming and looked right into my eyes. So I looked at my friend, who I was on post with, and I said, "Well, I can't let that happen." So I took another shot and took him out,"


THOUSANDS of innocent, defenseless Iraqis who had NOTHING to do with terrorism or with 9/11 have been killed in Iraq. 


THOUSANDS of young men and women were sent to an illegal war in Iraq.. to kill and be killed to protect corporate "interests." 


Iraq veterans against the war 

No comments:

Post a Comment