Tuesday, December 1, 2009

* Waraholic hypocrites


               Girl being lifted by grandfather from a pile of bodies after a USA bomb



I don't think ANYONE relishes the thought of sucking the brains from an unborn baby, but NO ONE should relish the thought of dropping bombs on innocent, defenseless people either. In a recent interview, Evangelical pastor Rick Warren, author of the best selling book "A Purpose Driven Live," challenged President Obama's views that "abortions should be rare".


Where was waraholic pastor Warren when bombs killed THOUSANDS of Iraqis during the illegal "shock and awe"? Did he not know that unborn babies were killed among the "collateral damage"? 
See my post on this blog titled: "Iraqi unborn babies" dated Sept 5, 2009 


Evangelical Pastor Rick Warren Challenges President BarackObama on Abortion 
http://www.lifenews.com/nat5713.html



Horrors against the children of Iraq
http://www.aztlan.net/iraqichildrenhorror.htm

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete